Thursday, March 19, 2015

More Signs

Time for an encore to my wildly popular You Need a Sign? post, which has been viewed a record setting 36 views so far.

This sign is in the parking lot down the street from my house. That's one way to get rid of unruly children. Wonder if Child Protective Services is the unnamed sponsor of this sign?

So long, rug rats! Unwanted and unsponsored.



Or you could do this. Leave your ordinary children here, pick up bedazzled children an hour later.

My kind of people. Craft projects.

There's really no limit to what business owners will do with children running amock. I snapped this pic at the place where I get my hair cut. It's not in the nicest part of town.


Making a list of places to leave my kid when I've had enough.


It took several of my facebook friends a few hours and a few brain cells to figure out what this sign was supposed to say before the clever vandals took a YMCA spin on it.

Roy Rogers sells more than just Trigger burgers.



My husband and I really did need a sign this time. We came home from work to find this friendly love letter from the Water & Sewer department hanging on our doorknob.

Ten days to water our lawn, run the dishwasher, do laundry, and wash our cars.


Seen any silly or ridiculous signs in your travels lately? Have you ever gotten a utility hang tag on your front door?

No comments:

Post a Comment