Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Internet is Full of Weirdos

The internet is full of weirdos. Tell you something you don't already know, right?

Check out this weirdo from the local freecycle email list. Wants baby furniture for Halloween decorations. For really disturbing Halloween decorations. Sure hope I don't go trick-or-treating in their neighborhood.

What kind of Halloween decoration are they planning?
And to have started planning this disturbing scene in February? Ewww.

Then there are the weirdos who get paid by other weirdos to follow you around the internet. I received this email after visiting a baking supply website, but not purchasing. I know, this was probably a robot following me around the internet, but still. It's just creepy to get an email with a picture of the item you were looking at, didn't purchase, and didn't even put in your online shopping cart.

You're welcome for stopping by.
Hope you enjoyed my visit.
I didn't even notice you there, creepy internet robot.

Tell me your creepy internet weirdo stories. Mine aren't all that good.



No comments:

Post a Comment