Friday, March 13, 2015

You Need a Sign?

Signs are everywhere. Imagine if we did everything signs told us to to do. "Try our new bacon double cheeseburger today!" Yum. There are lots of funny signs out there.

I had my annual mammogram last week. This sign was in the room where I got changed into the gown.


Believe me, you'd know if I wasn't.


I volunteered a local race on Sunday. This sign was in the women's restroom.

Is this really necessary? Ewww.


Then there's this sign on one of my local cycling routes. If not for the sign, I'd do a lot of cycling in the river.

Thanks for the warning.


I snapped this pic at a local place that sells topsoil, sand, pebbles, gravel, and rocks. (We were shopping for rocks for a landscaping project.)

Don't disturb the security guard. So if you're robbing us, please be quiet about it.

What seemingly unnecessary or ridiculous signs have you seen recently? Surely you have some good stories to share.





No comments:

Post a Comment