Monday, March 9, 2015

Get Rich Quick

I've already told you how to get rich selling your crap. (BTW, I made $14 last weekend.) You also know how to get free stuff from referral links, after signing up for a bunch of random shopping sites using my referral links. Now I'm going to let you in on a few other secrets for acquiring copious amounts of money.

Blogging. I added ads to my blog about two weeks ago, have published four posts since then, and have made $2.18. I'm rolling in money!

This is me.
Not really. Photobucket credit.
Unfortunately, I won't get paid until my earnings reach $10, so blogging isn't really all that lucrative yet. Not that I expect it to ever be lucrative. I'd need, oh, maybe some consistency? Frequent posts and a theme or something?

Mystery shopping. I recently became a mystery shopper. I've had some interesting assignments, but most of the mystery shops offered around here are fast food. I get paid to eat McDonald's and Five Guys. It's almost lucrative enough to pay for the gastric bypass surgery I'll need soon. I'm on the waiting list to be a mystery shopper for movie theaters. Hopefully I'll get paid to eat movie theater popcorn and Raisinets.

So stealth.

Shopkick. This one is actually pretty good. You earn gift cards to do slightly more than nothing. Download the app to your phone, then earn "kicks" for walking into certain stores on certain days, and extra kicks for scanning products with your phone. I've been cashing in kicks for Lowe's and Target gift cards. Ridiculously easy if you don't mind draining your phone battery while you shop.

I'm basically unemployed. What are your favorite ways to get a little cash with littler effort?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a movie theater mystery person. Can we switch? I didn't get the fast food one :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With pleasure. My insides are about to fall out, and the Five Guys here doesn't even serve milkshakes.

      Delete